Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 97-2003 (*.doc) or higher document file format. This will be used as the main submission file.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. DOI for the references must be given if applicable.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 9-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.All manuscripts must be in a A4 paper size.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- A short cover letter regarding the submission is attached, together with a suggestion of three (3) potential reviewers. This will be uploaded as supplementary file.